Zsuzsi

Zsuzsi escort
Zsuzsi escort

About me:

27 yr Female from Regina, Canada
I am exclusive escort, If you like to be treated like you are the most precious person in the world, or just want to take a break of your daily routine I am your best choice!ServicesClassical sexOral sex without a condomOral sex with a condomClassical massageErotic massageFrench kiss with tongueKissHand jobGFE - Girl friend ExperienceExtraball - Have sex many timesBlow jobCome on body69StripteaseLesbian showWHATSAPP +tel: xxx-37I am still fit and love to travel to new places where i can camp and relax am honest and looking for women with the same. Hello Dear Gentlemen, I am NICOLE, super model 1st time in Hong Kong.
Escort rating:
Reviews:10
Add Review
Availability:OutcallEthnicity:BrazilianHair Color:BlondeBust size:Medium(B)Height:139 cm / 4'7''Weight:56 kg

Languages spoken:

English French, Portugese, Italian:Conversational

Contact info:

City:ReginaCountry:Canada
Phone:+XXX
Contact this escort
Close
You need to register or login to send messages

Services:

Full oil massage
COF (komma på ansiktet)
Högklackat/stövlar
Video
Anal massage (receive)
GFE - girlfriend experience
Strap-on
Roll förändras
Costumes and role play
Anal stretching
Slavträning (urination)

Rates:

IncallOutcall
1 hour140 EUR170 EUR
2 hour280 EUR300 EUR
3 hour420 EUR430 EUR
6 hour840 EUR

Reviews:

Review the agency
Add Review
You need to register or login to post a review
  added by  Lucretia for Zsuzsi on 05.09.2019 in 14:35

Thank you for every single moment my mistress
It was an hour in the heaven
Before i met you i…

  added by  Zere for Zsuzsi on 31.08.2019 in 23:09

21354

  added by  Glean for Zsuzsi on 02.09.2019 in 22:25

It's pretty hard to misunderstand a point blank request as such,

  added by  Fairfax for Zsuzsi on 30.08.2019 in 01:01

I was in your shoes several years ago, and the single thing that makes me happiest today is that I got rid of that woman. Good luck whatever you decide, you will need lots of it. There's a 10% chance you two can end up happy together, and a 90% chance this woman is going to bring untold future misery and heartache into your life, god forbid you have had children with her at that point. Please consider moving on. It isn't worth it. It took a year after to heal and realize the extent she had been sucking the life and energy out of me.

  added by  Cancans for Zsuzsi on 03.09.2019 in 08:12

I love green eyes, brunette hair, and big boobs So I wanted to see pic No. 1. Never thought in a million years it would be so hot.

  added by  Janelle for Zsuzsi on 28.08.2019 in 20:51

Wish she was standing, those legs are fabulous.

  added by  Rigelian for Zsuzsi on 31.08.2019 in 05:39

peach green bikini twosome deck patio

  added by  Cobject for Zsuzsi on 31.08.2019 in 04:16

Great camera work!

  added by  Stonard for Zsuzsi on 01.09.2019 in 00:14

Is she single?

  added by  Fungiform for Zsuzsi on 31.08.2019 in 04:41

the real daisy duke!

© 2019 Mywatchy.com Escorts – Escort and Massage Girls - erotic massage,sensual massage, anal sex